Hehheh. Here is a fun PSA that also functions as a summary of the run that Bob West did with us on Saturday. Its about 4 minutes, and features the song "Such Great Heights."
I had to create a new site in order to upload the mp3 file. LAME. I already use Yola for my Pearl City campaign, though, so I know it's pretty simple to organize and use.

dude, i cannot believe i didn't know you had a blog for this long!! *ashamed of self* sorry i missed you the other weekend too, but it sounds like you had a blast =) i am home this coming weekend because i'm getting laser eye surgery friday morning and recovering in plainsboro, see if you can make a little time to visit the blind and destitute!
ReplyDeleteps - no making fun of the pseudonym, i couldn't come up with anything cool like yours =P